-->

Renew Your Mind

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. He will never leave me, nor forsake me. Everything my hands touch, turns to blessed. He who trusts in him will never be put to shame. I may walk through fire but will not be singed. The Lord will provide for ALL of my needs according to HIS riches and glory. Do not worry about what you will eat or drink, do not worry about what you'll wear. No weapon formed against me shall prosper...


I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, whatever is lovely and admirable, think of these things

If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in your weakness
Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything with prayer and thanksgiving,
present your requests to God

I am a winner, a survivor, I am blessed with creative ideas

I will fear nothing for God is with me always

If God is for me, who dare be against me

I declare that I am blessed, my family is blessed, my boyfriend is blessed, his family is blessed, my friends are blessed, their homes are blessed, their jobs are blessed, their vehicles are blessed, their sleep is blessed, their diets are blessed, their dreams are blessed

I declare victory over oppression, depression, addiction, sadness, pain, heartache and sorrow

I declare God's favor over everyone in my life

God is pouring out blessings so great, I have no room to receive it

My cup overflows

I am blessed abundantly so that I can be a blessing to others

I kind to others, even those who persecute me, so that God's love shows through me

I am a sinner who God has made perfect in his image and he doesn't make junk

Thank you God for your love, favor, mercy grace, forgiveness, protection, security and blessings

Thank you God for my life, even the hard parts, for you will turn things around and
use all of them for my good

Thank you God for turning my mess into a message

Thank you God for turning my tests into testimonies

THANK YOU GOD!!!