-->

It is All by God's Grace

In God’s will, is our peace. This explains and confirms mine. Though I still have work to do, the pressure of many asking “how are you going to fix this” and “how are you going to take care of that”, still resonates. Please hear this…I am not going to fix, take care of, or fulfill anything. Don’t you see, it is impossible for ME to do ANY of this.  My circumstances have gone way beyond my control. The only thing I must choose to do is trust my father in heaven. His plan for me is GOOD and “The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me” Psalm 138:8.

I am so grateful for everyone’s support and I still need encouragement. To also hear you are proud of me means more than anyone could ever know, but when I come through this; my hope is that people will recognize it WAS THE LORD; all I did was say Yes to His instructions! I want people to see how much God loves us, you, no matter what we've done. Not only does he still give us everything we need, but he delights in giving us the desires of our hearts. He’s the one that gave us those passions to begin with. Through the ministries God brings me to, I want the world to see that God’s love, grace and favor can take you further than ANY of your efforts combined!

Last Thursday I had to pack up what was left of my belongings and move out of my house. Within an hour I moved into my Dad’s (again). Being 38 years old, I was humiliated having to rely on Dad again. Things were so chaotic; my character had being attacked, I was rushing to get out of my old house (with a hand that was still healing from having stitches nonetheless), I had no idea why this was all happening so quickly and I was shaken inside pretty hard. I felt like a cat whose tail was in the hands of a drunken frat boy, who thought it would be funny to tie me to the ceiling fan and turn it on high! About an hour after being at Dad’s, I got the message that my cousin and her husband had been praying and they were strongly convicted to drive me to Tennessee the VERY next morning! Before getting the message, my Dad and I had a brief talk that hopefully was beneficial.

If all of those moments hadn’t happened, who knows how long I would have stayed in MO. God wanted me here NOW, so as nervous as I was, I let go and went with it.  I also realize that because I was so embarrassed to have to rely on my Dad (not because of him, but because I was feeling much like a loser), I never would have called him if things hadn’t gone the way they did. I never would have moved in with him for one more night, and we wouldn’t have had that talk.   

I am not the one who will make things happen for me out here. God will, and he’s already begun. Actually…he’s already got the end result ready, just excitedly waiting to hand it to me. All I need to do is step out onto the water, reach for his hands and don’t look down!