-->

While You Were Sleeping...Around

I never knew what a soul tie was or that such a thing even existed, and I certainly didn't understand the potential damage it could do. Simply put, soul ties are what happen in the spirit realm to link people's souls together. They can be beneficial, like the tie a parent has with their child. What's burdening my heart today are the unhealthy ties; the ones that allow demonic spirits to ravage through all who are involved. More specifically I'm referring to the ties we create by giving our bodies away; the invisible clutches that are birthed by having sex outside of marriage. 

Let me preface this by saying I know what I'm talking about. I had sex outside of marriage. In fact, I struggled with an approval addiction that often revealed itself in the form of sexual promiscuity. I also have first hand experience with what it takes to come out of that mess! When I finally hit my "rock bottom" and gave up trying to fix my own life, breaking those soul ties was one of the first things that needed to take place. What happened to me behind the scenes was I was blind-sided. If I hadn't broken those ties, not only would I never have a healthy relationship, but I would have ended up dead.

We've reached a day in age where we don't even think about it; we sleep with whomever we want because it's become the norm. We are a society led by our feelings and emotions and we gravitate to whatever makes us feel good. At the core of it, all we really want is just to be loved right? So we deceive ourselves into thinking there's nothing wrong with sleeping with someone as long as we love each other. Nothing is wrong with wanting to be loved; we were created and designed with that innate desire. The problem is that we're seeking it from people; people who incidentally were not designed to give us the degree of love we were created to have. 

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING... AROUND
Here's how it works...When you have sex with someone, in the spirit realm your souls are linked together and connected. Your soul is also then connected to the souls of everyone that person slept with and everyone those people slept with, and so on. Not only that, all of those people's souls are now connected to yours and everyone YOU slept with. After sleeping with what you think was 2 people could end up meaning that your soul is now connected in the spirit realm to 200 others. 

There are so many awful things that happen in the spirit realm; we don't even recognize the destruction we bring on ourselves AND those other people; mental anguish, torment, self-deprivation, your self-esteem declines, paranoia, anger, bitterness, resentment, loneliness, boredom, drugs, alcohol, inability to communicate and the list goes on forever. You're completely oblivious to this fact as you enter your next relationship; when eventually these ugly things that are developing in you keep come out. You break up, you're hurt and wondering why this happened then you go out to repeat the cycle all over again. 

My heart breaks for men and women, boys and girls everywhere who are seeking love in all the wrong places.I know what it's like to live that life and I know what it's like to go through healing from it. It's HARD! You can't expect anything less when there are pieces of you infecting others lives and others lives are infiltrating yours. If you haven't heard about soul tie ceremonies, I encourage you to do one. Mine was incredibly intense because of all the bondage I was unknowingly in. It was a surreal experience; for every angel standing guard around me, there were 4-6 demons trying to attack me. But it doesn't have to be this way for you. 

Breaking soul ties will instantly remove all the evil that's been following you and others around, but it doesn't have to reach that point. God knew what would happen to us if we had sex outside of marriage; that's why He created it to be for that divine union. If you are lonely, please seek the only person who can ever fill that empty void you're trying to fill.

If you have questions about soul ties or would like to know more about how to break them, feel free to email me. 

RESOURCES
Are You Afraid?
Why You Aren't Receiving Deliverance
It Can All Be Yours Too
Have You Reached the End of Yourself?
What is Condemnation?

No comments:

Post a Comment