-->

Encouragement from the Lord

The Lord has recently been downloading oracles to me like crazy and I know they will be encouragement to you as well. As I started to type this, the Lord decided to speak to me even more and has asked me to write it all here! He said "It will benefit your readers, but it will also be beneficial to you now, and in the future"...

"This relationship is real. It's real, it's real, it's real. I know you feel like you're struggling because you want it to be "real", but it already is. I know you don't typically like to initiate conversations. You don't think I know you don't like to talk a lot? I made you that way! However, I am with you all the time. I am talking to you all the time and you are talking to me all the time, even though you don't think you are. I know your thoughts and your heart. When you think of me, you're communicating with me. When you defend your hope in me to others, you're communicating with me. When you write your articles, you are communicating with me. When you think  to yourself "thank you", you are communicating with me. I like when you read the bible because it teaches you more about me; but you don't have to read the bible all the time, as much as you think you do. I can teach you about me in countless other ways! I can show you who I am in ways that you wouldn't even consider!

You don't have to struggle to gain victory over your life. You already have it. I've answered your questions before you've even formed them in your mind, let alone spoken them. I created you so I can love you. I put greatness inside of you and I've called you to do things on levels that most people won't understand. But it's all for my name's sake, so you will receive persecution. Many will think you're a liar, call you lazy, and say many other hurtful things. But I am greater and more powerful than ALL of it and I will exalt you for MY name's sake.

It's doesn't matter how many times you pray to me; one word between us is profound. One thought is profound. Your emotions try to convince you that you'll only be close to me if you spend more time with me, but you are already as close to me as you can ever be, because I am inside you. You're just not aware of it often times because your physical senses aren't being activated. You don't believe in me by hearing me, by smelling me, by seeing me, by tasting me or by touching me. You believe in me by trusting me; which takes faith, and you my dear have faith in great measure. It is the one thing that comes easiest to you. Things that may be difficult for others to believe me for, come easy to you and I made you that way so that you may trust me to do the things I ask of you. All of which are for YOUR good!

I am your Daddy. I can only love you. I can only be good to you. I can never punish or be angry with you, ever. You're my daughter. Our relationship is not based on what you do for me, it's about you TAKING FROM me. You take from me. Take from me as often as you want. You are incapable of giving to me in the measure of which I am worthy and I did not create you to give to me. I am all sustaining within myself. I didn't create you because I needed you. I made you because I WANTED you! I know from an earthly view, you don't understand these things, but that's okay. No other human being will ever be capable of loving you as much as I do or the way I do. I am so pleased with you my baby...because you believe in me, you trust me. You don't have to do anything for me to be pleased with you. All I've ever wanted is for you to trust me, with your heart, with your life, and you are doing that and it makes me smile. 

This process may seem like it's taking forever, but only I know the best way to take you. I know the way to take you so that you will learn to depend on me and look to me. Don't concern yourself with the time it may take; for one moment from me can shift your entire universe around. I love you; not for what you can do for me, to me or with me, but because you are my baby girl, my sweetheart, my daughter, and nothing will ever change that, nor separate you from it. Enjoy your day my love, I will be thinking of you longingly."

No comments:

Post a Comment